I am on a tight deadline with two projects in progress this week. Therefore, the following links are being shared without comment:
- Lillie celebrated the first anniversary of her A Writer’s Word, An Editor’s Eye blog on Monday.
- Vlad updated his readers about the progress of Auction Ads, a new site monetization scheme featuring eBay ads.
- Karen published her meme about turning adversity into a blessing.
- Latoya wrote about 12 Laws Bloggers Should Know, an article that appears in full on the Aviva Directory.
- Giorgos has remarked that even Google appears to have difficulty thwarting spam.
- Jenn fingered someone who stole her site’s content when she wrote Content Stealing Scum!!!
- Kathy introduced her Freelance Gush Pile category on her Screw You! blog.
- Tim reviewed a new product, Adobe Air, and published this review on his The Venture Skills Blog.
- Paula advised her readers on how to increase blog traffic through amateur videos.
- Crawford opined about the problem of plagiarism, mentioning how his advice has been stolen and claimed by someone else.
- Theo published his review of the recently released Blood Diamonds movie.
- The Craiglist Curmudgeon continues to serve freelancers by pointing out and commenting on specific ads on craigslist that fall short of freelancing work standards.
- Ilker commented about the 2012 London Olympics logo and the controversy that this design has caused.
- Ahmad posted the first part of his guide on how to increase viewer clicks for your ads.
- Matt (that’s me) has started a new site, DebtQuit, developed to help people get out of debt.
That will do it for today; have a wonder-filled Wednesday!